Wednesday, July 21, 2010
mommy time out
so what a day , had to get two fillings this morning, so my mouth has been hurting since about 1 this afternoon, then later this evening , I put Alena in her swing so I could go take care of some laundry, came back and I noticed she was getting squirmy, but I did not think any thing of it, when I finally got done with laundry. went over to her and she had poop every where,poor baby, so I took her into the bathroom cleaned her up,then she was hungry but I was getting miles ready for his shower, he was fighting me , so I told mike to hold her so I take care of miles, some one else was doing my laundry, washed my skirt that had my temple recommend in it so now I have to look for that , plus my mouth was hurting and I was ready to cry and shout mommy needs a time out!!! but when you get I love you mommy from my son, a smile from my daughter, a kiss and I love you from my husband . I was all better and the need to cry was gone. what a miracle. I love being a mommy and a wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment