Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Miles guy





Well I need lots of advice, Miles has all of the sudden become afraid of the dark and not wanting to go to sleep at night, I have tried everything from singing songs to reading him a story, snuggling him, you name it I pretty sure I have done it.
I don't know where all of this came from,, and I am at the end of my rope, I should know what is going on with him, I want to help him, but I just don't know how
I can't believe that he is going to be 3 years old on Friday, he is having a soccer party at Idaho pizza, and it is going to be fun , and I can tell you Miles is really excited for it. he is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

  1. That's a bummer! I wish I could help, but Mak has always had severe nightmares and I have yet to find anything that will help :-( have you talked to his doctor? I know that around this age they begin to build their imagination and that some doctors theorize that that is what starts dreams also so a lot of kids around this age can start to have bad dreams.
    Good luck! And let me know if anything helps!

    ReplyDelete