Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My rambling thoughts

Well every one, I have had so much happen in the last six months,I wonder why I have not gone crazy, as most of you know Mike has been deployed over in Iraq for six months, and I wish I could say they have been easy , but we have another six months to go.

it has been hard on our little family, I don't know who is having a harder time, Mike who wishes he can be here for all of the major events that are coming, Miles who is going through some stuff because daddy is not here, me who is turned in to a insomniac, because going to bed alone Stinks and waking up knowing that you have to be both mom/dad , makes it hard to get out of bed some days, but I get through my day on little sleep and a little prayer. but after this deployment is over. I will be able to rest more soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment